"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." -Mother Teresa
Today I got an email from my grandma. I'd been sharing the blog with her and she'd been reading it and enjoying it very much. She was excited to see us and our endeavors at Weinland. But I had no idea that she'd passed it on!
Hi Riley,
Thought you would enjoy this reaction from one of my friends, Ruth, on your work at Weinland Park.
Her daughter is Renae and "her girls" are Ruth's granddaughters.
You girls don't realize what you have started. This could get to be contagious. Neat!!! 
Luv, gram
Subject: Re: Weinalnd park blog
Hi Judy, I loved the blog. Those girls are amazing. Good for them and I hope they keep it up. That sounds like a real success story and it is one to share. I am going to send this to Renae. She will think it's great also and may encourage her girls in something like this. It is right up her alley. Love you, Ruth
This was fantastic, and very inspirational. Maybe, by caring for kids in our hometown, we'd inspire someone to do something great halfway across the country. Who knows? Inspiration can get to be contagious.
Riley
"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have." -Margaret Mead

1 comment:
Girls! I'm so proud of your efforts at Weinland! the Bailey kids will be helping out again this year by collecting coins at our book fairs to buy books for their school. You are truly and inspiration, keep up the good work.
Post a Comment